If your video playback isn’t as smooth as you’d like, here are some things you can try:
- Click the “HD” icon at the bottom right of your video and select a lower resolution.
- Try letting the video buffer before you view it. To do this, pause the video, allow the light gray bar to advance, and then try playing your video again. Playback should smooth when viewing within the light gray buffer region.
- Close other browser tabs and windows.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and the latest version of Flash running on your computer (See Minimum System Requirements).
- Switch to our recommended browser, Mozilla Firefox.